The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Temporary Forums. > 80-90 refugee forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

80-90 down 24/09/12 8:30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 80-90 down 24/09/12 8:30
    Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 08:25

Oh heck, my usual morning routine has been disrupted Confused

Hope it's back (and all intact) soon :)

John - in Malpas, S. Cheshire
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 08:30
8.31 and it's there.
1664 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 09:38
fecked at 9.39

Can log in and out but that's all. Probably for the best, I have to get off me arse and go booze and grub shopping for Run to the Hills....
dbug View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

I Luv Glynwoods I do!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 11:21
I think it's a forewarning (24/9/12) ......

And if so can you please randomly select 6 numbers between 1 & 49 .....

Edited by dbug - 24 Aug 12 at 11:22
ghost123uk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 13:14
Originally posted by dbug dbug wrote:

Uh ?
dbug View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

I Luv Glynwoods I do!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 12 at 15:25
Originally posted by ghost123uk ghost123uk wrote:

Uh ?

It's August which is the eighth month
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 00:46
Broke innit.....
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 08:56

Originally posted by ghost123uk ghost123uk wrote:

Uh ?

It's August which is the eighth month

Ah, that explains it then Confused
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 12:21
Still brokended.....what's up like?
skysurfin09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysurfin09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 12 at 22:33
Still down....need a shilling for the meter perhaps......Cry
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 12 at 08:48

Quote Still down....need a shilling for the meter perhaps..

Try going to the home page and before yo log in hold down the Ctrl key and tap the F5 key. (Forces your browser to renew all the cookies and temp files for that website)

Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 12 at 10:01
Why are people having to log in every time they want to get on the forum? Confused
There's a box to click that says "Log me on automatically each visit"

I've clicked on that box and had no problems whatsoever getting on the forum.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 12 at 12:20
Originally posted by Steve B Steve B wrote:

Why are people having to log in every time they want to get on the forum? Confused
There's a box to click that says "Log me on automatically each visit"

I've clicked on that box and had no problems whatsoever getting on the forum.

Same here but that is why I suggested the Ctrl + F5 as sometimes temporary files can cause the browser to be unsuccessful at clearing a damaged cache of files which can cause those symptoms.  

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysurfin09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 12 at 11:03
  Hi ghost, I've tried as you suggested but to no avail. I've cleared all internet data and started afresh but I am still unable to get to the login page. All I get is the Homepage. Anymore ideas mate? Rob
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 12 at 11:59

What browser are you using ? Internet Explorer, Firefox, or even Google Chrome (surely not !)

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysurfin09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 12 at 13:14
Google Chrome ...the choice of champions........
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 12 at 14:04
Originally posted by skysurfin09 skysurfin09 wrote:

Google Chrome ...the choice of champions........

Yeuuss Confused

I would first off load up Internet Explorer and try logging in with that. Let me know if it works and if it does I will tell you how to completely re-set Chrome (or just sack it off and use IE, it's perfectly ok these days, or Firefox of course)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysurfin09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 12 at 20:29
 Hi, just seen your response mate.. I tried to access the club via IE, same result unable to locate the page. As I said I've cleared my cache and cookies et al. I was considering removing Google and re-installing again... Rob

P.S I had no problems at all until the week-end then everything went t*ts up.....

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghost123uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 12 at 07:18
Originally posted by skysurfin09 skysurfin09 wrote:

Hi, just seen your response mate.. I tried to access the club via IE, same result unable to locate the page. As I said I've cleared my cache and cookies et al. I was considering removing Google and re-installing

That is odd that IE, that you do not normally use won't display the page !

I take it you can get to the "Home page" but not the Forum, yes ?

Try clicking on this link = http://forum.club8090.co.uk/index.php and see if that gets you there.

I have to say that despite my 20 years of experience working with computers, this one is a bit odd, esp as you have cleared the cache of cookies etc.

Hang on, try this = Go to "control panel", (I wonder if you are XP, Vista or Windows 7 ?) find and double click on "Internet options" (if Vista or 7 you may have to click on "display small icons" for it to appear) then click on the "tab" at the top that says "advanced" then look near the bottom for "reset" and click on that, then put a tick in the box that says "delete personal settings" then click on the "reset" at the bottom.

This will make IE reset to factory defaults as if it was brand new and never used. If that does not sort it I will eat my hat !

Let me know, John

Edited by ghost123uk - 30 Aug 12 at 07:20
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skysurfin09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 12 at 12:45

John, sorry to make you look a lair but I've carried out your instructions and IE and Chrome still are very sorry but they are unable to find the index page. I've tried the link that you provided but no luck there either. Rob.........Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>