The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

area for conversions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamthemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 09 at 20:46
job well done. looks a gooden
1984 LT 31 2.4 petrol.bit slow but sounds great!
mikebdomain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikebdomain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 09 at 12:54
Thanks Graham
1995 LT35 2.4 Diesel
Camper conversion
bushbandit View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 09 at 20:24
yeh nice job mike.  Hats off to you guys that have done it yourself.   It gives me hope that one day i might be able to do it myself.

T
1985 LT31 LWB 2.4D, Diamond RV custom conversion, with all the whistles and bangs!!
DelilahTheBus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DelilahTheBus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 19 at 16:06
Can see that Rockradio hasnt been active since 2014.

I have just bought a VW LT 35 and was seraching the forums for conversion posts. Come to realise i have bought the one photo'd in this thread.

Sadly the owners between me and Rockradio didnt treat the van too well, but its should you ever return to this thread, rest assured the van is in good hands now. 
rossfromfriends View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossfromfriends Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 19 at 19:59
I thought I recognised this thread, 10 years later and I still haven’t uploaded interior shots as promised!

Got two kids now and the LT has turned into Daddy’s mobile man cave.  Only 2 belts and a double bed.  
DelilahTheBus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DelilahTheBus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 20 at 23:17
Hey, amazed to see a response on this.

Van is all gutted out, rust exposed and once the nicer weather shows its face then it will be full steam ahead with kitting it out

Should I follow on from this thread with progress. Highly doubt it but would be nice for the previous owner to see it one day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12