The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camperjam LT display.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 09 at 19:29
Something like this would really do the job!

1991 LT35E 2.4TD (volvo transplant)
http://ltcamper.blogspot.com/
David Eccles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Eccles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 09 at 19:58
now that is one serious beastie..Smile
David
www.volkswagencamper.co.uk
bibblybobs View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 09 at 18:14
WOW!!! They actually printed my letter and there maybe some interest regarding showing the LT. Seems all worth it now if everyone turns out. Of course I will be there.

Dan
1984 LT31 2.4 petrol Camper
tixieandleffe View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tixieandleffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 02:02

I'm up for showin "wendy" our LT28. We already booked our tickets after going to busfreeze.

Can't upload picture on here for some reason, but pictures available at our blog, but def up for showing her atcamperjam next year.

What else do I need to do now?!!!!

Visit Our Blog: -
http://tixieandleffescamperrestoration.blogspot.com
http://wendysvwadventures.blogspot.com
BeJay View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 04:09
Originally posted by tixieandleffe tixieandleffe wrote:

I'm up for showin "wendy" our LT28. We already booked our tickets after going to busfreeze.

Can't upload picture on here for some reason, but pictures available at our blog, but def up for showing her atcamperjam next year.

here ya go guys, from your blog, I assume this is you pair with Wendy, I have to say she's a very colourful girl, still as they say 'if you've got it flaunt it' and she certainly does that Big smileBig smile nice one, and you shouldn't be too hard to find at camperjam LOL

Edited by BeJay - 24 Nov 09 at 04:12
NIL ILLIGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 09:02
Unfortunatley I will be in family camping as I have a 5 year old and a 1 week old but I will definately show the beast as well as catch up with you for a beer or 2.

How many are showing now Drunkenmaster?

Dan
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 10:05
Originally posted by bibblybobs bibblybobs wrote:

Unfortunatley I will be in family camping as I have a 5 year old and a 1 week old but I will definately show the beast as well as catch up with you for a beer or 2.

Dan

Your kids would be fine camping with the Brickies , a few of us bring kids along ( mine is 18 months ) it's not too noisy.
If you've ordered your tickets already PM Camperjam on here and ask them to swap for brick-yard tickets , they won't mind.

Stu
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 11:09
Cool.
Do i have to specify Brick yard when ordering?
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 11:30
Yep when you order your tickets there is a club camping section , just look for brick-yard in the list.
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 15:59
Great stuff and a big thanks to David at VW Camper & Commercial for printing my letter but also for helping out. Great to see a show that is up for variation and entertainment PLease show your LT and show what a universal van it has been since 1979 from Bus, army truck, fire engine, cherry picker, ambulance and of course camper / coach. Hopefully there will be a few variants.

It's a long way off but plenty of time to get your machine up to scratch.

Dan
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Eccles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 17:07
Ok its now on camperjam website under displays ... be great to see some variants too!!!!
LT Emergency vehicles now have a choice of which display to be inWink
nice one guys! looking fwd to meeting you all!
David
botsdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote botsdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 17:30
Originally posted by drunkenmaster drunkenmaster wrote:

Come on LT's

We need a few more than 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
I'm looking for around 6-8 to allow for cancellations.
Ask any other LT owners you've met at events etc and get them along.

id like to say we'd join ya, but ours is a bit rough to be displayin it !!!
will be there as trade tho         
lt28 sven hedin,x2 lt 35 vans, rhd syncro,syncro multivan, caravelle and panel

tixieandleffe View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tixieandleffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 09 at 00:50
Originally posted by BeJay BeJay wrote:

[QUOTE=tixieandleffe]

here ya go guys, from your blog, I assume this is you pair with Wendy, I have to say she's a very colourful girl, still as they say 'if you've got it flaunt it' and she certainly does that Big smileBig smile nice one, and you shouldn't be too hard to find at camperjam LOL

Hi Bejay,

Thanks for getting the pic on here, and yes thats us with Wendy!! She was still in the process of being finished when this was taken, as she had no windscreen fitted and other little bits sorted.

This picture doesn't quite do her as much justice as she deserves, as she had a blue pearl on her too! But, hopefully, will be able to show her off next year!!

Any ideas how I get this picture as my "avatar"?
Visit Our Blog: -
http://tixieandleffescamperrestoration.blogspot.com
http://wendysvwadventures.blogspot.com
drunkenmaster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 09 at 23:01
I'm going to start compiling a list of those showing at camperjam, so;

.............................IF YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR LT, PLEASE PM ME.............................

Include your real name as well as your username, the reg of your van and a description to help me find you. Also, if possible, a mobile number so I can contact you on the day if needed.

On the day you'll be able to find me in a blue/white LT35 with the reg plate smurf, come and ask me where to park it for the show as I will be taking instructions from David of Camperjam.
I'll put up a list online of those showing (don't worry no personal info) just username and van.
Should be good. SmileSmileSmileThumbs Up
nickhey71 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickhey71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 09 at 22:00

Have booked camping ticket!

Look forward to meeting up. Am bringing the wife and kiddies too!

Will be residing in LT Distance Wide - room for 2 kitchen sinks!!!!

Cheers,

Nick

1994 2.4TD Lt Distance Wide
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 15:45
It's all official!
We are now THE ALTERNATIVE CAMPER DISPLAY..
Thanks to BigAl68 for coming up with the name.

It's now on the Camperjam website;
">http://www.camperjam.co.uk/displays
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 15:47
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Eccles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 18:46
this plan seems to be coming togetherSmile
thanks dan for kickstarting the idea!
David
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 09 at 20:17
LIST OF LT'S BEING SHOWED SO FAR
Drunkenmaster    LT35
withcotejohn        LT45 Yank Tank
bejay                     L35
tixieandleffe         LT28
bibblybobs            LT31

This is a list of those who have pm'ed me as requested, if you want to join in send me a pm.
bushbandit View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 09 at 20:25

with the show section, can anyone show, and does the van need to be in good condition?  The rust is starting to show through on mine, not to bad but is a little embarassin,g cos i iant fixed it but id love to show it.

This is my first show ever but id love to come along.
1985 LT31 LWB 2.4D, Diamond RV custom conversion, with all the whistles and bangs!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>