The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Camperjam LT display.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 09 at 20:38
1985 LT31 LWB 2.4D, Diamond RV custom conversion, with all the whistles and bangs!!
bushbandit View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 09 at 20:43
i couldnt resist putting one up, as its been awhileWink
1985 LT31 LWB 2.4D, Diamond RV custom conversion, with all the whistles and bangs!!
drunkenmaster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 09 at 22:28
I'm sure I'll have a but of rust showing through by then too!
pm me your details and join in!
1991 LT35E 2.4TD (volvo transplant)
http://ltcamper.blogspot.com/
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 09 at 18:43
LIST OF LT'S BEING SHOWED SO FAR........
Drunkenmaster    LT35   Camper Conversion
withcotejohn        LT45   Yank Tank (Coachbuilt)
bejay                     L35     Camper Conversion
tixieandleffe         LT28   Camper Conversion
bibblybobs            LT31   Camper
bushbandit           LT31   Camper

This is a list of those who have pm'ed me as requested, if you want to join in send me a pm.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 09 at 18:44
Anyone with a Florida want to come along?
I think every van signed up so far is a conversion.
bushbandit View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 09 at 20:49
oh yeh sorry meant to say mines a factory conversion, i let someone else do the hard work
mat_the_cat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 09 at 16:34
I should be there, barring catastrophes! I'll be buying my tickets after Christmas, so will let you know for definite then.
I was just thinking that I've seen bays and splitties that have 'the rat look' that has actually been encouraged by sanding the paint down - so what's wrong with the authentic rust that some of our vans are exhibiting? Wink Mine should be tidy(ish) by then, I've done one side but I still need to finish the paintwork on the passenger side.
Mid engined, 6 cylinder, turbocharged 2 seater - it can only be a VW LT!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 09 at 22:38
LT's invented the rat look!
Diablodub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
mehcedes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablodub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 09 at 22:48
Ask Paul ( Chucklebus ) if he's gonna be there , he's got my old Distance Wide , would make a nice addition to your line up.
brick-yard splitters breakaway judean peoples front cheesy toss wank - Member No 1
07974 787780 - Stu

Sunny Stockport-Cheshire

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 09 at 22:58
pm'd him
David Eccles View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Eccles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 09 at 11:30
this is all looking good guys!
David
www.volkswagencamper.co.uk
bibblybobs View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 09 at 10:23
Originally posted by bushbandit bushbandit wrote:

with the show section, can anyone show, and does the van need to be in good condition?  The rust is starting to show through on mine, not to bad but is a little embarassin,g cos i iant fixed it but id love to show it.

This is my first show ever but id love to come along.
I don't think it matters really. A bit of fun and awareness of the LT. Brings a bit of aLTernative (love that by the way) to all the spotless displays, a bit of restbite from the norm. Mines way off great but people still like to look at it, just to find out what this big VW is.
1984 LT31 2.4 petrol Camper
mat_the_cat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 09 at 11:23
Originally posted by bibblybobs bibblybobs wrote:

I don't think it matters really. A bit of fun and awareness of the LT.

My thoughts exactly. Although it's all very well looking at painted and polished perfection, for me at least I enjoy looking at works in progress, and things that are used/ have the 'lived in' look.
There's also the point of view (and this is slightly tongue in cheek) that I enjoy looking at people rusty bits, and (hopefully!!!) thinking "Mine's better than that…" Plus you get more of an idea, if you haven't got rust, where it is likely to strike.
Mid engined, 6 cylinder, turbocharged 2 seater - it can only be a VW LT!
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 09 at 09:33
Looks like we may a few joining us from Italy. (see below)

Hello Dan,

thankyou for your mail... I am asking around to organize the trip. We'd like to come with some VWs if we can find other people...
I will write you. For now we are 2 T4 and a LT interested on...
Marry Christmas and Happy 2010!

Guglielmo
bryankelly View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryankelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 10 at 21:00
Hi all
Here are a few pix of our 1980 LT28. we call it the Lego Transporter (LT) and will be traveling over from Northern Ireland to Camper Jam this summer en route to Europe for our holidays.  Hope to see other LT owners there. We'll be at the Brickwerkscampsite

Cheers
Bryan / Marie / Liam & Mack(the Teeth)
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibblybobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 10 at 11:11
Superb!!

Make sure you email Drunkenmaster with your details so he can register you in the display.
Nice work!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 10 at 11:16
That's right
Anyone who wants to put their LT in the display please send me a pm with some details of you van inc. reg number and if possible a mobile telephone number, shouldn't need it but just in case.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drunkenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 10 at 20:08
Still after a few more!
Speshulbrew View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speshulbrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 10 at 20:59
i,ve jus bin on the camperjam website to get tickets,i,m trying to get camped with the LT folks,it doesnt specify in the dropdown box,do i book in organised camping or club camping!also the price of the tickets !is that per van or person?any advice appreciated                regards spesh Smile
THE WONDER BUS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Tetchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE WONDER BUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 10 at 21:30
Hi there im a bit puzzled,what are you asking,im up for any get together with our vans,ours is mid conversion,but if theres a run im up for it . mat.
1994 Westfalia Florida "BIG Z"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>