The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drivers Seat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drivers Seat
    Posted: 06 May 14 at 18:27
My T4 Drivers seat is not very supportive, so what is the most supportive, easiest to fit seat. Welding, or chopping my seat bases is not happeningOuch, but I'm up for Drilling, Bolting and cutting some flat Bar. 
dustyjones View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustyjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 14 at 22:24
I don't have any experience of any aftermarket seats, but I find my caravelle captains seats really comfortable and supportive.
and surely they have to be the easiest to fit as they should be a straight swap.
a good condition second hand set should be easy to source and relatively inexpensive.
myarse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 14 at 00:07
I have looked for Caravelle Captains Seats, but they seem to be quite expensive!! (I am on a tight budget)
I am getting older as well, and after a 6 hour drive last week I ached for 2 days, and realised I needed a more supportive driving environment!
dustyjones View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustyjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 14 at 09:51
Don't really know then fella.
Have a look on the t4 forum loads of people on there are always swapping seats.
I used to have a saab 900 the seats in that were lovely and they seem to be a swap favourite. That's about all I can say for definite.
myarse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 14 at 19:51
Cheers Dude
 Post Reply Post Reply