The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coolant Level Switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudioWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coolant Level Switch
    Posted: 29 Mar 09 at 22:11
Part No: 191919376A

Relay #42

Does anyone know much about this? Having now rewired the coolant level sensor (it was simply chopped out by the previous owner) I'm really struggling to find one of these to make it of any use... I don't suppose someone has a spare kicking about do they?

Is there an alternative?
1997 T4 1.9TD - Self-Build Camper in progress
t'onion View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t'onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 09 at 09:24
If you mean the one that screws into the coolant bottle ,then Simon does them , same as a t3 , mine had to have the vw one as the repo one wouldn't hold the pressure

http://www.brickwerks.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=610&category_id=105&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=6
LT28 Westfalia FloRida, 2.4 diesel

miserable fooker

AudioWizard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudioWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 09 at 19:27
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking for the switch unit that that is connected to - it lives on the relay/fuseboard...
1997 T4 1.9TD - Self-Build Camper in progress
 Post Reply Post Reply