The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Karmann T-Shirt - limited Run

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karmann T-Shirt - limited Run
    Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 14:44
Let me know what you think of these t-shirts Wink

If there is enough interest i will be doing a limited run of them, i've priced them the same as our other Tee's @ £12.00

For Brickies i'll even get them posted in with the price, i'll hopefully have one to show you all at Stanford Hall.

They are an EXACT copy of the stickers found lined up on the back of our Karmann Buses, shower, boiler, WC etc etc.

They will be printed on 'Slate Grey' T-Shirts which are 100% cotton, really nice quality like our other gear. Sizes available are: Small (Chest 36"/38"), Medium (38"/40"), Large (40"/42"), XL (42"/44") and XXL (44"/46")

Here's what they will look like:

TeeB View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 16:22
'tis cool I'd have one, you could try posting it on http://karmann-coachbuilts.proboards.com/
1985 Westfalia Joker Jubilee
camowagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camowagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 17:32
cool, i'll have a couple.
B1GVUU View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B1GVUU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 09 at 20:34
Im up for a couple of these
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPOSIBILITY

1967 SPLIT
2004 T5 2.5 TDI
2004 T5 1.9 TDI
2012 FIAT 500 ABARTH
1971 FIAT 500D
n4pad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n4pad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 09 at 21:17
Hi can you put me down for 1 Large karmann and 1 XXL LT many thanks Karl
cookiemonster View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiemonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 09 at 21:28

Put me down for a Large. They are spot on!

lots of cars - not enuf driveway
Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 09 at 21:58
I will have a couple of Medium too Mark...Still got a couple i bought of you years ago!..Thats quality Wink

schutz View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 09 at 08:56
No Problem guys, if any of you are not going Stanford Hall let me know and i will post them out to you **Free Postage**

If you do want them posting then can you send me a PM with your address details Wink

You can pay using PayPal, my account is  id-design[at]btconnect.com   (change [at] to @)

If you want to send a cheque that is no problem, PM me and i'll send you my address details.

Thanks again! Cheers Dweezil for the comments Big smile

MaRk*....

Bluebays View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluebays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 09 at 10:23
Payment sent along with address...bluebays Thumbs Up

schutz View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 09 at 13:26
Many Thanks for all those who have paid, your t-shirts are in tonights post! Wink

Anyone else who wants one you can send payment by PayPal or if you PM me i'll give you my postal address to send a cheque.

My PayPal address is:

id-design[at]btconnect.com       change [at] to @

Thanks again!

MaRk*....
 Post Reply Post Reply