south african vans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: south african vans
    Posted: 03 Jun 10 at 09:23
Originally posted by tetleyman tetleyman wrote:

We had a wine tour in a 2.6i Microbus, and it overtook everything up hills with 7 people in it
That's why we love 'em Wink
I won't dignify your '87 Westy enquiry with a response LOL
Have I missed anything?
mister t View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 10 at 19:13
Originally posted by tetleyman tetleyman wrote:

I just got back from honeymoon in SA and was amazed by the number of mint T3s on the road, I gather VW SA must have been still making them until very recently (or are they still?)

We had a wine tour in a 2.6i Microbus, and it overtook everything up hills with 7 people in it

Now, how do I get that engine in my 1987 westy?!?
2002 last one made i think!!!!!
Ain't goin on no plane FOOL!

Bristol V-Dub Misfitz
tetleyman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 10 at 11:54
I just got back from honeymoon in SA and was amazed by the number of mint T3s on the road, I gather VW SA must have been still making them until very recently (or are they still?)

Now, how do I get that engine in my 1987 westy?!?
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 10 at 12:16
Welcome to the 'Yard Dave but if you're selling a van please place it in the For Sale section along with a price.

Thanks.
davechapman100@hotma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davechapman100@hotma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 10 at 12:14
sorry it is a south african 2.5i caravelle
davechapman100@hotma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davechapman100@hotma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 10 at 12:13
Hi i have a 2.5 caravelle which was running perfect until a couple of months ago unfortunatly i have come to the end of my tether with the van it has a problem with its fuel managment system we think if you want to come and see it, it is in superb condition apart from that am open to sensible offers if you want photos just get in touch this is a very nice van with almost full sevice history the extras on it are endless let me know if your interested it is running
Dave
Nev View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 10 at 23:57
How difficult is it to import one? That 5 cly sounds awesome!

Edited by Nev - 21 May 10 at 23:59
A fool and his money are easily parted! Especially when the fool owns a T3
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 10 at 01:08
Erm....South Africa!

There's probably 20 at the most in the UK(that I know of) so think about it.

Edited by Steve B - 06 May 10 at 01:11
rubyvan78 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyvan78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 10 at 21:53
Hi does anyone know where peeps can buy one from
steve
Stephen Grieve
artisanjewellery.net
rubyvan78@hotmail.com

Post Reply Post Reply