The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WORKSHOP MANUALS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beneedle67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 13 at 01:02
I also just wanted to say thanks for making these available. It's a huge contribution and a huge help.

I don't suppose anyone has a parts diagram book, do they? 

Best. Ben
Ben Eedle
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 13 at 07:54
Originally posted by beneedle67 beneedle67 wrote:

I also just wanted to say thanks for making these available. It's a huge contribution and a huge help.

I don't suppose anyone has a parts diagram book, do they? 

Best. Ben

All life is here, http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/LT/1989/6/. You will need to create an account, and be patient when it does not work/register/disappears of the face of the net.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
beneedle67 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beneedle67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 13 at 00:46
Well, that's just brilliant. Thank you so much, LTCamper 89. Long may it continue!
Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. - don't really do smileys but on this occasion............ Best. Ben

Ben Eedle
Elaine View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 13 at 18:34
Originally posted by deckmonkey deckmonkey wrote:

Ahh, with you. Haynes is on my list but I just bought something from emaunualsonline which is supposedly the workshop manuals for the whole LT range (Mk1 at least) as a VMWare virtual machine. It's 4.4GB (twice that when unzipped!) but only a tenner. Will report back on it once I have it up and running in case it has anything extra which may be of interest to people (especially diesel owners), if anyone is interested.

Hi there,

the Technical Manual list is amazing.  Like lots of other people I've spent lots of time trying to track down the right manual for my LT35 1990 petrol manual 4 gear van without luck

I did try emanualsonline too, but after 2 weeks of trying to download the correct manual, and much emailing backwards and forwards between me and the EMO support staff (who kept thinking I was doing something wrong) I received an email today saying pretty much oops sorry yes you're right we don't have your manual available.  I'm getting a refund (but not for my hours of struggling on the VMware Player to find my manual, and on google trying to translate German!!)

So joy of joys to find manuals at Brick-Yard.

Cheers Elaine
readie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote readie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 13 at 11:37
might be of interest to some LT mechanic - pdf of the volvo manual for the D24/D24t and D24TIC put in the LT's from '82-'91 - page 108 onwards

http://brickspeed.net/VolvoDocs/My-Scans/7s-and-9s/Specs-82-to-91-700-
91-940-and-960.pdf
1988 LT35 140K 2.4dt
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 13 at 16:48
Originally posted by readie readie wrote:

might be of interest to some LT mechanic - pdf of the volvo manual for the D24/D24t and D24TIC put in the LT's from '82-'91 - page 108 onwards

http://brickspeed.net/VolvoDocs/My-Scans/7s-and-9s/Specs-82-to-91-700-
91-940-and-960.pdf

Seems to have disappeared, so ?Does anyone have it stored?
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

chris k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 13 at 14:38
how do i download technical manuals?i am trying to get hold of pierberg carb info.thanks.ps.im not very good with computers'
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 13 at 15:56
Ok, I've redone the link just in case there was a problem with the old one.
Added some manuals for my old bus, might have messed it up.

In my first post on the first page of this topic, click the link below new site from......
Then click LT Manuals
Then click Petrol
Should then see the Engine and Carb manuals
On the left side click the little box for the manuals you want, then click Download at the top of the screen.

Hopefully this should work for you, but if there's still a problem just post again and I'll try to figure out what is wrong.
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

HoneyBunny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 13 at 15:09
Thanks,

Lots of info there...

Really appreciated for the effort and time provided.

Happy happy!
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 14 at 12:19
I have a paper copy of TP 30571/2 Volvo Service Manual covering D24/D24TD/D24TIC.

If there is anything which is not as clear as you would like on the scanned copies shout up and I will see if I can help.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

jools tools View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jools tools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 14 at 17:08
Hi all
Has anyone noticed that the Running gear manual for Jan 83 stops abruptly at Section 47 p54?

Can anyone point me to a version that has the missing pages? I'd like the page that describes brake bleeding!

Many thanks for the information that all have put up - I'd be completely lost without it.
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 14 at 19:14
Thanks for pointing that out, I have two differently named copies both of which appear to be from the same 'short' source.

Regarding the brakes, furthest from the master cylinder first. So for a RHD vehicle, NSrear, OSrear, regulator, NSfront and last OSfront.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

jools tools View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jools tools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 14 at 13:37
Thanks for that LTCamper89. I'm just about to put some fresh fluid in and bleed, following a traumatic few weeks with the bleed nipple on the load sensing valve leaking (for the price of a round, a local engineering works just 'cleaned the threads up' when I thought it was going to need bushing - I had drilled out the snapped-off nipple but just badly enough to wound the threads) and a brake pipe springing a substantial leak at one of the plastic clips. A crash course in making brake lines followed, but as of last night, there were no more leaks but the old fluid I'd been using to flush the system has left it feeling mighty spongy. And I was bleeding in the wrong order too. Wish me luck!
road_fool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote road_fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 22:18
HELLO!

Thanks for providing these!

Looking for Workshop Manuals for 1997 - 2006 LT35 . . .

Looked through all these but can't see it in these, any one got an idea?

Checked:

http://www.vagcat.com/epc/cat/vw/LT/2005/442/

And there is nothing comes up (on any of them for that matter, might be browser issue)

THANKS!

2006 LT35 2.5TDI 109ps
Adventure Machine
Rod_VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod_VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 22:31
As far as I can see the '97 - '06 LT is covered by ELSAWIN which should be available on eBay. Suggest that you do a search for that.

If you care to tell us which LT you have and what engine (letters) etc. I can check before you buy.

Rod
Rod,

vwbooks

2013 LWB T32 T5GP 180ps High Roof Self Build
Previously
2011 LWB T5GP
2007 LWB T5
2002 LWB T4
1999 LWB T4
1980 T3
road_fool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote road_fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 22:51
Sorry thought it would come up in my signature.

Got a 2006 2.5TDI 109, Engine Code ANJ.

CHURS!
2006 LT35 2.5TDI 109ps
Adventure Machine
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 22:56
Originally posted by road_fool road_fool wrote:

Looking for Workshop Manuals for 1997 - 2006 LT35 . . .

Mainly LT Series 1 on this bit, the Series 2 should be easily available through numerous other outlets.

e.manuals, Haynes etc....

EnjoyThumbs Up

VW LT Camper not Cramper

road_fool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote road_fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 22:57
Sorry,

Engine code AVR

Thanks!
2006 LT35 2.5TDI 109ps
Adventure Machine
Rod_VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod_VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 23:11
Yes it looks as if all of that vehicle is covered in ELSAWIN. There are a number of options depending on the actual base vehicle but you can work that out from the chassis number or build details if you can find the sticker on the vehicle or in the service book.

If you have a decent PC then I suggest that you give it a try, I have for the T5s as there is nothing printed for them!
Rod,

vwbooks

2013 LWB T32 T5GP 180ps High Roof Self Build
Previously
2011 LWB T5GP
2007 LWB T5
2002 LWB T4
1999 LWB T4
1980 T3
road_fool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote road_fool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 14 at 23:22
Yeah, thought as much, but thought I would try my luck!

Any advice where I should post?

Thanks
2006 LT35 2.5TDI 109ps
Adventure Machine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>