The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Tech
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WORKSHOP MANUALS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod_VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 14 at 08:28
Look for ELSAWIN on eBay, it is a software package containing VW dealer service information on all VAG models from the mid 1990s. 
Rod,

vwbooks

2013 LWB T32 T5GP 180ps High Roof Self Build
Previously
2011 LWB T5GP
2007 LWB T5
2002 LWB T4
1999 LWB T4
1980 T3
wheresthatgonenow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 14 at 11:48
rod, you can try erwin as well, but you have to pay for it, you can print it thou, used to be a time limit on what you brought dont know if thats changed now thou as its been years since i did mine,

the avr engine is the same as the other 5 poters, except injectors are different and cylinder head, oh and mine has no cat, 

Edited by wheresthatgonenow - 30 Nov 14 at 11:49
arriston View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arriston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 15 at 13:00
hi again folks I am looking for a downloadable manual for the engine I am rebuilding and fitting to my lt 50 I need all the speck on a Volkswagen D24TIC engine but was from a Volvo so any help will be greatly appreciated I need to get this on the road again the Mrs is wanting to get away asap (my ears are starting to bleed )
1987 lt50 coach converted to motorhome
Harleyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 00:19
I'd invest in a pair of ear defenders then if I were you. I've seen quicker replies in a Trappist monastery than you get on this website. Sleepy
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 06:07
What is it with having a go at speed of answers on here. That is two in four days. This is not FB.

There are only about 150 members on here, at best, in the LT brotherhood, and not all are active members. 

I have been in touch with arriston via PM and through other means since the question was asked.

In June last year I posted that I had a proper Volvo Greenbook for the TiC, so not everyone noticed that either.
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 09:29
what gets me is some posters place a post for some  advise or knowledge (which is FREE) and usually helps them out,  but,  and this is the one one that pee`s me off,  never bother to come back and say if it worked or not or if they found an answer some where else 
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 16:11
That was brought up on the welding forum I frequent too.

Harleyman is a LT2 person too, so even less chance of a quick answer on here since there only about three of them.

?Could try here?Wink
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 16:39
Harleyman's account has been suspended.
None of his posts have been helpful to anyone, we don't need him.
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 17:22
trouble is with the lt2 its a totally different motor in all respects to the lt1  
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 17:37
We are all lumped in together in Tech though, but reading the posts first would indicate where the majority lie.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 18:15
there is a lt2 section , but i wonder how many people think the lt2 is the one with the upgraded grill and light surround, the true way to differ the two models (lt1 & lt2) would be to put the year from and to for the lt1 and the year from and to for the lt2, the crafty crafter is lucky in it has a totally different name so can not be confused between lt1 or lt2
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 19:05
My old bus is a 79 4 pot, I tend to think that any 6 pot is an LT2Wink
LT28 1979 2.0 Pampas Nevada Camper LPG 93K, 1980 T3 A/C Camper 98K,1994 RRC 3.9 LPG 120k , 1998 Audi A6 Est 2.5 V6 diesel 127k

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheresthatgonenow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 19:13
does your four pot have the perkins engine in, or am i thinking of wrong van, can remember the sherpa`s and transits having these perkins engines in and boy they were noisey, but memory is saying early lt`s had them as well
AndyT View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 20:57
No mate, it's a downrated Audi 2.0 petrol. totally reliable but has a calendar as a speedo

thal View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 15 at 10:19
Hi guys I still have my manuals on pdf. As I dont visit often Ive given my Email address to Andy if your desperate let me know and Ill send them to you
2.4 td high top home conversion And2.4td LWB high top van
outtatime View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outtatime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 15 at 21:18
Hi All just acquired a copy of some genuine VW Workshop manuals for early LT's, probably the same as what is available to download on here but i've not checked yet.

Includes the following ;

Running Gear LT 40/45/50 Jan 1983 Edition

4 Speed Manual gearbox 015 and final drive May 1982 Edition

5 Speed Manual gearbox 008/L and final drive May 1983 Edition

Maintenance March 1983 Edition

2.0 Litre Petrol Engine

4 Cylinder Diesel Engine

also some other updated bulletins for various sections

Could possibly add to existing information? (if I can get time to scan it all!)

LT28 2.4TD (DV) Camper 'Morgan'(H998 RUM)
LT40 2.4TD (DV) Camper D562 RCY
Discovery 200 TDI
Discovery 300 TDIx3 (Tetley,Lileth & ????)
Skoda Felicia
BMW F650 GS
KTM 200 EXC
Honda Trail 90 (CT90)
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 15 at 22:29
We could do with better scans, all will gree the ones we have are......able to be bettered particularly electrical.

Share them around and the scanning will be easier

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Tiggerandfish View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggerandfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 15 at 19:45
a HUGE thank you for making these manuals available. A fantastic resource for a new LT owner.
Simon
1985 LT 28 2.4D
ottoMan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ottoMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 15 at 06:59
Hi guys !

I'm new here, but hope to stay for a long time.
Last week I was browsing the forum for info about the gear box and diff ratios and I found some links to some documentation that was in German with VIN decoding info and all the gear boxes, engines and diffs ever built. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark those links at the time. And now I'm desperately searching for them and can't seem to locate them anywhere. So I'm asking here for your help, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks.
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 15 at 09:38

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>