The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen baywindow, please keep a look out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamberjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen baywindow, please keep a look out
    Posted: 25 Nov 10 at 13:27

I know its not a T3 or T4, but please keep a look out..

A friend of mine had hid Bus nicked this week off his drive, the battery was flat and it had a wheel lock on it so must have been lifted on to a wagon..

The reg is SGF 591L
White/Orange Devon

Please keep your eyes peeled as he wants it back, stolen from Cofton Park SE4 (London)

If you hear or see anything please call me on 07810 824837 Jim or contact the local Police

Thanks Jim

chuckle-bus-tom View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Butch Mo Fo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckle-bus-tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 10 at 16:33
Is this posted on the late bay forum? I can do so if not as I became a member last month when my in-laws bay with the exact same Devon conversion as this was stolen Angry

also, try VZi.

Gutted mate, this is happening far to often. Pass on some encouraging words to your friends for me.
Bamberjim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamberjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 10 at 20:12
I have Put it on VZI and would really appreciate it if you could put on latebay.com  thanks for the help
chuckle-bus-tom View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Butch Mo Fo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckle-bus-tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 10 at 08:54
Someone had already linked the VZi post and put up pictures so I posted the details and contact info in. There has been a massive spate of late bays going in the last few months.
 Post Reply Post Reply