FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caddy MPG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
roadmark69 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadmark69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caddy MPG
    Posted: 24 Oct 11 at 19:47
I do like the CaddySmile and agree it makes sense to go for the 140 as the re-sale will be better aswell as they are harder to come by.
Try Swiss Vans if going new they are offering some great deals.
I thought about a black one but to much cleaning for me and the silver one just didnt do it for me so Ravenna Blue I think.
Mark Coates - Purveyor of mats for T3, T4 and T5 - E-mail - 07917542685
http://www.megavanmats.com/
Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 23:46
Yes mate. There's a white 140, 58 plate with 33k on Autotrader van site for £7995 + vat
Poo IS funny.
OCNADX View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCNADX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 23:30
Thanks,
140 bhp is 2lt isnt it?
Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 23:05
Definately. I had a Caddy Sportline and it is the law that they have to be driven fast.
I have a T5 facelift 102 now, and that does 40mpg.
Poo IS funny.
OCNADX View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCNADX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 21:45
Thanks Tony. I would get on average about 35 36 mpg from the T5. Itsnot much mpg for a small van is it? If driven around 60mph would you get more from the 140?
Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 21:38
If you are used to a big van, you will regret it. Believe me, I did it and went back to a T5 after about 4 months. If you do get a Caddy, get the 140PS as they go like fuck and do 40mpg, even when driven hard.
Poo IS funny.
OCNADX View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCNADX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 11 at 21:35
Hi
Not T5 related but I was wondering if anyone knows the average mpg for a caddy. Im thinking of selling my T5. Cant find anything online about mpg other than reviews that say around 50 55 mpg on the 1.9s 104. One fella on here says its the same mpg as he was getting from transporter.

Any info would be great

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply