The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Crewcab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwannatdimybus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Crewcab
    Posted: 26 May 19 at 19:47
The time has come to sell my crewcab which I have owned for 10 years, it's a 1986 RHD in which I have fitted with a 90 BHP 1.9 TDI AGR code engine and all the electrics. Very solid with only 2 small patches of weld (one on the sill and one under the B pillar) obviously it hasn't escaped the seam rust but this is not too bad. Merc ML 16" wheels with spacers ,boarded out crewcab area this has been used for odd jobs so it's not a show queen but a good ever day driver and has served me well over the years. One downside is it is now fitted with a 4 speed DU code box as the AAP failed last year so the engine revs a bit higher now but it's still practical. Tested until August but could put a years test on if required. I will try to persuade one of my kids to show me how to send photos if anyone requests.Would like £3000 ovno PM or call 01429880896 for a chat about it
Cheers David
gary1998 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 19 at 18:02
can you email me some pics garycassin@live.ie
beware the fury of a patient man

http://www.eireball.com/
iwannatdimybus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwannatdimybus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 19 at 19:19
Photos sent
Regards 
David
Surfer69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surfer69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 19 at 11:37
Could you send pics please ...

iwannatdimybus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwannatdimybus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 19 at 13:36
Sorry now sold
 Post Reply Post Reply