The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - VW T5 T6 Climabox Travel Refrigerator 12V 7E006540
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VW T5 T6 Climabox Travel Refrigerator 12V 7E006540

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybeeonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VW T5 T6 Climabox Travel Refrigerator 12V 7E006540
    Posted: 26 May 20 at 08:45
 VW T5 T6 Climabox Travel Refrigerator 12V 7E0065400

Original VW T6 cooling and warming box 100% Volkswagen Original accessory that fits into the luggage compartment seat rails of the VW T6 Multivan/T6 Caravelle/T6 California Beach from 2016 - Not for T6 California Ocean. The unit sits on a base and slots into tracks on the floor of the vehicle to allow multiple location positions and provides a stable secure fixing. This may fit the VW T5 models with similar seat rails, but cannot guarantee as I have not tried it personally. Includes voltage protection function to protect the battery, 12v cigarette lighter plug with internal divider. This fridge is brand new and unused; however, the box has been opened as I had tried to fit it into my non-VW camper without success and since then, has been lying in my garage covered up. Technical Details Brand Volkswagen Volume 32 litres Item Weight 15 Kg - Packed Weight 16.5 Kg Package Dimensions 59 x 46 x 46 cm Item model number 7E0065400 Manufacturer Part Number 7E0065400 Please note that the first photo is a VW library one and the remainder are actual photos of the unit. Finally, local pick up preferred, but can post at cost which is £18.82 uninsured with Parcelforce or insured for £31.62

dubber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 20 at 23:11
Any chance this is still for sale and if yes how much are you looking for
jaybeeonline View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybeeonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 20 at 18:07
Sorry, it sold about a month ago and I forgot to update the ad.
 Post Reply Post Reply