The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

G483 SAU stolen Albert Road London N4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G483 SAU stolen Albert Road London N4
    Posted: 01 Jun 10 at 12:36

Putting this on for the owner Carolyn  - this was taken at almost the same time as mine , which leads me to think there is a gang involved. The van was blue with a white high top. It was taken from Albert Road, London N4 which is around half a mile from where mine was taken. It went between 8pm on the 17th May and 9am on the 18th. I will try to get some distinguishing features and a better photograph than has been sent through.

chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 10 at 12:53
cinimod View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinimod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 10 at 14:04
Cry all around surrey and hampshire will keep a lookout
90 westy cali pop(sold)

chrisevans View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 10 at 15:00
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 10 at 18:20
we need to find whos responsible and kill them! just imagine if YOUR van went missing? 
 Post Reply Post Reply