The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

twocker in sheffield

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t'onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 08 at 09:45
Sorry to hear about the van Dog ,
Barstools

I know of three vans that have been taken , one that was nearly taken and a white beetle that is still missing from s11 (see post on 8090) ...

Thing is people think its the DVLA truck doing the untaxed vehicles, so peeps just laugh and walk on by

Mark
LT28 Westfalia FloRida, 2.4 diesel

miserable fooker

clairebabylion View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairebabylion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 08 at 09:02

Can we have photos please, I remember more from photos, I live in Barnsley and travel to Sheffield (Attercliffe) every day so will keep my eyes out for it, plenty of scrappys and dodgy garages round here.

I had a car nicked about 3 -4 years ago, not too far from Penistone Road, was on Fox Hill Road at the bottom end, outside that pub near the snooker hall.  Its a horrible feeling.  I hope they turn up.
the dog View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 08 at 22:41
Hi Clairebabylion and pigboy. Unfortunately the earlier posts turned out to be a number of different theories but the sad truth in the end was that the van turned up as a burnt out wreck in Shirecliffe about a mile from where it was twocked (see page 1). Probably kids  realised they had bitten off more they could chew. Ill be back in business again though. As John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction 'you should never touch a mans automobile'.  Unhappy
mjw
rdkenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 08 at 13:28
White Beetle still missing! Cry

Would post pic if I knew how, it actually looked loads better when it was nicked as it had just had a load of work done. New rear wings, new adjustable front beam, new hubcaps....

reg no. VJF575S

If anyone sees it please contact me on 07947312972 or on here....its missed very much!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12