The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So.....what do we want as LT owners?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikebdomain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 08 at 08:18
Go on then caveman - I'll give it a go - I have never used Joomla! myself but it looks simple enough and pretty intuative. It's written in PHP which is important to me...an 'engine' I can understand
1995 LT35 2.4 Diesel
Camper conversion
CarlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 08 at 14:19
Just tried to setup an account on http://www.slinkysoftware.com/vwltclub/ and get the error:

"Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet."

I've done a password reset just to make sure the  account was set up an validated and that worked but still can't log in to it?
caveman_dick View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caveman_dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 08 at 15:58
Have you activated using the link in the email?

Generally good sites allow you to do a password reset even if you haven't got an account. This prevents hackers finding out if the user is real and then base their hacks on that account.

Check your junk folder to see if there is any emails you've missed...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caveman_dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 08 at 16:00
BTW mike you're now an admin. There's a link on the left to go to the site administrator.
CarlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 08 at 16:07
I did get the activation email and used the link. I've tried the link again and got:

The system is unable to find a user with the given activation string. The account may already be activated or their activation code has expired. If it has expired, you need to re-register with this site.

So guess it worked first time, can you remove the account so i can try again, it's under the same username.

Cheers
Carl
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caveman_dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 08 at 11:27
Deleted. I warn you there's not much in there yet!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456