The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - UK / Europe tour this summer - recommended places?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK / Europe tour this summer - recommended places?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK / Europe tour this summer - recommended places?
    Posted: 18 Jan 09 at 22:35

I've decided, for this summer coming, that i'm gonna say 'fuck it' to getting a job while i'm on my uni holidays, and do a bit of travelling in the van with a couple of mates.

I know a few people on here have been travelling in the past...

My general idea is to head up the east side of the country, to Scotland - then travel back down the west side through the peak district, and do a few areas in wales - then heading down on to Cornwall and Devon and finishing along the south coast to home.

Followed by a week or so at home to catch up with everything...

Then head down into France via Le Mans 24hr Race, continuing onwards after race weekend into the South of France, maybe via Toulouse (got some friends living there) - then maybe into the mediterranian (sp?) coast of Spain - then finally heading back up to the UK.

But if anyone's got any specific places they've been too, areas they'd recommend, or campsites they've been to - and suggestions - it'll be good; i'm starting planning now like... a little bit in advance!
 Post Reply Post Reply