The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > The Coachbuilt forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cheetah inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aspo13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 09 at 10:36
Had a look at the thread for your bathroom.....good work!

Am I being dense or did you have to cut the other hole to the outside so you can remove the crapper cartridge?

Not quite following why you had to move one of the interior walls either. Was the new toilet unit slightly wider than the original bathroom dimensions.

As mines a Gipsy I don't think I'd have to re-route as many pipes as you due to the sink being in the right place already.

Thanks again
Drop in late but show up early
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 09 at 18:41
yep, hole cut to remove toilet cassette

corner of bathroom on some gipsy/cheetahs has a corner cut out to aid access to rear seat, to squeeze your ass easier between table and bathroom, hard to explain coz not got any pics to show you

Aspo13 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aspo13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 09 at 08:39
Mines a 1986 model if that helps. Do you know if its something they did on later models or did they just chop corners of some vans and not others?

Looking at it I don't think mines had a corner chopped to make it easier to get in the back seats, so who knows, maybe I'll be able to tidy the bathroom up without having to do as much work as you have Tongue.

I'll post up some pic's of my interior if you wouldn't mind letting me know if it looks the same as yours or not.
Drop in late but show up early
busbuddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 09 at 19:47
some and not others I think

if you have a perfectly rectangular bathroom then you will be fine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12