The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T4 Section. > T4 Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!st T4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbobill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !st T4
    Posted: 24 Jun 09 at 16:14
after 13 years running with a T3 2.1 auto that had blew a head gasket and needed a new exhaust we thought it was time for a change,
We have been looking for her sister the LT but the prices have jumped because of the summer, So we picked up a 1994  caravelle panel1000 swb that just needed a good clean mainly inside. I do miss the quirky ride of the T3 but I am really happy with the new (to me) girl

Just thought I'd say Hi and thanks for a very intresting site

Bill
T4 Caravelle converting to a day van and still looking for an LT
jimbo View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 09 at 21:59
Hi Bill!Clap
Get the pics on fella!
When there's always biscuits in the barrell, where's the fun in biscuits??
kimbobill View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbobill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 09 at 16:56
Hi Jimbo, I'll get some posted when it's had some work done, just have a look on any building site and you'll see mineBig smile

First question (sorry I have done a search, I read the links about fitting just the glass versions, a big thanks for that )

fitting caravelle windows, the ones with sliders are they bolted on with a silicon bead? It's just that the ones I've seen advertised say they come with bolts. my sliding doors panels are also 2" deeper at 21" than a standard van so should be easier to fit?
T4 Caravelle converting to a day van and still looking for an LT
 Post Reply Post Reply