The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen Headlights and grill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titus A Duxass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 11 at 13:56
Originally posted by Holydiver Holydiver wrote:

Originally posted by Titus A Duxass Titus A Duxass wrote:

Originally posted by ELVIS ELVIS wrote:

Quick trip to Porton Down and steal some Anthrax. 500ml pot of plastikote and stir the anthrax in before you spray grilles, that'll fuck em!

Should have said earlier I was in that place the other week doing some testing.

Maybe in one of our units !!

Maybe...
Bollocks to it all!!
51°24′N 12°52′E
octane 72 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octane 72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 11 at 19:09
i have mine wired into the alarm on pin switches to stop the bastards taking what's not there's

You can in a Multivan!
Andytee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andytee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 11 at 10:05
Something like this would fit the headlights:

I like the idea of wiring the grill into the alarm....Smile I need to get me a basic alarm fitted tho... Confused
Atlantic poptop
Nissan Leaf
Really want a Tesla!
chris7ian View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris7ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 11 at 13:28
Originally posted by monsho monsho wrote:

To me this is more sickening than a van being pinched - whoever did it must be involved in the 'scene' somewhat to know that they fetch good money...

...or they just fancied the grille for their own bus
Steve o View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 11 at 21:15
I live in st Andrews and just got a new pop top fortunately or unfortunately it's a shed at the moment but the area is littered with T3's...amazed nothing else has gone off of all these vans and most look abandoned.. I'll keep an eye as I often walk the dog round at night...I'll see if I can set her on anyone I find ...
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 11 at 11:57
The T3 scene has always been big in Bristol with lots of nice buses with square lights, it makes my blood boil reading this, Will definitely keep a good eye out and sperad the word locally for you. I'm guessing some of the Brizzle lowlife have been given the nod that they're worth good money and easy to pinch which means someone will be offered them sooner or later - I don't think its an enthusiast cheapskate as several sets have gone ! - lets hope we find em for you.
2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 11 at 13:23
Shame the lights don't have individual numbers like fuel cap keys !!  hey !?!?!?!? LOL
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 11 at 13:53
Originally posted by TransPorscher TransPorscher wrote:

Shame the lights don't have individual numbers like fuel cap keys !!  hey !?!?!?!? LOL

mine do.

and a few other markings to identify them if someone fancies them and i happen across them for sale...

I also have some prototype security fixings and grill wired to the alarm.

If some cunt wants em, they'll take em, but i'm going to keep them at it long enough to give me a chance of catching em

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
Dr Dub View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 11 at 19:27
Charlie - Give me a ring next time your in Bristol. I think you and i need to meet for a chat.
And indeed, its probably a wise move to get your lights etched with your reg number and maybe write it in the back of the grille with a soldering iron ?.
2011 camperjam tug and chug team member
CALLERS NEVER FAIL - DREAMERS USE E MAIL !!

Bristol Area-Tel 07721577612
Mickyfin View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickyfin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 11 at 10:28
Are these anyones?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T3-T3-SQUARE-HEADLAMP-GRILL-SYNCRO-WESTFALIA-LIGHT-/150641184489?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item2312ea0ee9
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12