The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bullet proof glass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 11 at 22:49
who cares ladys, its only a van..... also one that neither of you owns...
Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 11 at 10:22
Originally posted by garden garden wrote:

plenty people care about mis-described stuff on ebay...

no-one on here may own it, but theres a chance someone might in the future. I'd rather  they know that the description is bollocks before they buy it... wouldnt you?

Or is it your van?

Edited by Tee3 - 22 May 11 at 10:25

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 11 at 10:42
D
Originally posted by garden garden wrote:

Nice first post.
So are you a troll, a stroker or as tee3 asks the owner and person responsible for said misleading advert?
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

russel at syncronutz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russel at syncronutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 11 at 12:08
SA vans did not have bullet proof glass. Armor plate as etched on glass is the manufactures name.
Rear slider was only on the O/S as if it was fitted to the N/S it could have lead to many a law suit.
" Child sticks head out of window and someone opens the sliding door!"Cry etc.
 I am not an expert on any vans it is just my job. I still come across things i havent seen before after 23 years of working on them.
Russel

ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 11 at 21:03
 Russ , without blowing smoke up your arse i think its widely known that you have probably forgotten about more than SA buses than most have ever remebered.
  Its an accalaid youve earnt - not given yourself like Buttplug!
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

jed the spread View Drop Down
PROBATION
PROBATION
Bullshitter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jed the spread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 11 at 21:34
LOL

jed
[URL=http://www.whatatool.com[/URL]

My real name is Jarrod Walsh my number is 07940177101 or email Jed@campervanCulture.com for enquiries.
silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 11 at 13:29
Originally posted by ELVIS ELVIS wrote:

So what are you then ? The self proclaimed expert of the 80-90 syncro forum and all things T3SA after a few weeks of ownership or one of the herd?

Conveniently you have bailed out before answering the one simple question and being able to qualify it.

The silence says it all.
I wasn't aware that there was a statutory apprenticeship that had to be served, before being allowed to reply on any given subject? If there is, then any jokes I made in the past about cliques really do take on a whole new meaning.

I like T3's. That's it. Not Beetles or aircooled engines or T4's or Passats or much else of what VW has produced in the last 60 years. I guess that means I'm not one of the herd and I certainly won't be bullied into keeping my gob shut just because you consider my opinion unworthy.

As for the name-calling, I think we're all a bit too old for that aren't we? Try it on someone else who you think will run off crying, if that's how you get your thrills Clap

Edited by silverbullet - 23 May 11 at 15:49
Have I missed anything?
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 11 at 19:08
Originally posted by silverbullet silverbullet wrote:

Believe what you like, but if you don't or haven't owned one, worked on it extensively and noticed all the differences then you're merely one of the herd.

I'm out. Nothing personal.

You still here ?

Its not whats posted. Its the cloud of attitude and arrogance its displayed in both here and elsewhere.

i thought you were out anyway?

Edited by ELVIS - 23 May 11 at 19:11

Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 11 at 22:56
Oh yeah, I'm still here. I just can't walk away from a good row plus I wouldn't want to disappoint...

I know that I sometimes come across as arrogant, it's a failing of mine and no amount of talk like this will explain it. I also have a bad habit of taking the bait and my sense of humour doesn't translate well via a keyboard either.

I hear that you're actually an OK bloke in real life, we should have a beer sometime.
Have I missed anything?
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 11 at 23:43
 Dont believe all you hear!

You trying to groom me ?

You gonna rohypnol my beer? Will only have a drink off you if its unopened!

randolph57 View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randolph57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 11 at 22:18
I think someeone need a bigger boat!  LOL
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 11 at 15:19
Ooh, looky! I've got a tag on my signature...(secretly pleased about this dubious honour) LOL
Have I missed anything?
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 11 at 21:44
who gives a fuck like? why not go and view the bus, take a 12 bore with you and when the seller gets in to to start the van, slam the door and pull the "tubes" on him, if he shits it big time its obviously bollox, if he just presses the lock button and rolls a fag he knows and so do you...
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 11 at 10:52
 Tis a very nice van anyways !! I hope someone on here gets to own it !!  Or they join up so we can go and test Max's theory at the next meeting !!! LOL

Ps. I'll have a 5cyl 2.5 Big Window Caravelle up for sale soon !!!Wink
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12