The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Panel Van. Very good condition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttobba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Panel Van. Very good condition
    Posted: 07 Oct 13 at 17:28
The time has come to sell my panel van. The only reason I'm puting it up for sale is I have bought a Bluestar as I need more seats and don't have space for both. Everybody is telling me I'm mad and its too cheap and they are probably right. Anyway...
1.9 petrol, always reliable and has never let me down.
Vey solid bodywork with only a couple of blemishes. This van isn't the often seen rusty rubbish.
I had the drivers side painted last year along with a repair done to the rear arch which had been done badly by the previous owner.
The rest of the bodywork is great, not perfect but it would take very little to get it there and there is certainly as mentioned no areas of rot to contend with. The paint isn't original but has been done to a good standard.
The tailgate still has the original stickers and paint on the inside edge!
Underneath the chassis is solid.
The interior is in great condition also, the cab has single driver and double passenger seat. Drivers seat has slight wear but no holes.
Everything works other than the mileometer. This just needs the worm gear pushing back on. I did do it last year but it needs a drop of glue on it.

When I bought the van it was just ply lined in the back and had been used as a gardeners van who had looked after it. Since owning I have removed the ply, fully insulated, made a new headliner, carpeted with proper automotive carpet, new vinyl floor, double cupboard behind the bulk head and buddy seat.
There is also a full width rock and roll bed.
It is ready to camp. Me and the Mrs have had a load of great weekends away and it is a really cosy and comfy van to sleep in on cold nights.

Mechanicals are all good, I put a new started motor on last year and in May 2011 the previous owner spent about £900 on an engine rebuild which I have the receipt for. It doesn't smoke, doesn't leak any oil and doesn't use any water. Also had a full exhaust in May this year for the MOT plus two front tyres. The only thing if I'm being picky is the gear linkage is slightly sloppy although it is still ok and selects all the gears no problem.
MOT until May next year. Currently SORN as tax ran out end of August.

This van always turns heads and is a great talking point. On a run does about 29mpg if you stick to round 55mph.
It is always kept in the garage and not taken out in wet weather (unless I'm caught out of course)

Please ring me or email me for any more info. 07989 569488 or email info@bearswaxfactory.co.uk and I'll try and answer any questions.

Viewing is highly recommended and I know its a cliche but first to see will buy. Located Leicstershire/Northamptonshire border. The pics below we're taken at different times but all since July this year I have prob only done 300 miles ish between them.

I'm looking for £3850

Thanks for looking.

PSG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PSG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 13 at 07:24
fancy a swap for a new t3 project?
ttobba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttobba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 13 at 09:01

Sorry mate, I've already got another project keeping me busy.
ttobba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttobba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 13 at 18:55

More pics now available. Just get in touch and I'll send 'em over.
 Post Reply Post Reply