The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Show pictures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

France, Corsica, Tuscany holiday photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t3pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: France, Corsica, Tuscany holiday photos
    Posted: 16 Oct 16 at 14:11
Just had an amazing holiday in Tuscany. Drove from Zeebrugge to Nice, ferry to Corsica where we spent a few days, then another ferry to Italy where we spent most of the holiday. Our return journey took us through the Alps and up the North East corner of France. Needless to say it was bloody marvellous.
A taster pic below but if you want to see more go here: http://www.maraid.co.uk/xphotos/tuscany16/index.html

Peter Byrne

07711 705346

peterbyrne01@hotmail.com
Surfrider View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Surfrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 16 at 10:13
Have done a few trips in my van over the Swiss/Ital passes into Italy and down to Florence. Looks like you had an amazing time. Plenty of wild swimming opportunities. How long did you take out for the trip.
I BOOKED MY TICKET TO HELL ALONG TIME AGO.
t3pete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t3pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 16 at 16:22
Yeah thanks, had a great time. 3 & 1/2 weeks in total. The plan was to spend longer in Corsica, but besides the swimming there wasn't a great deal more to do so we went to Italy instead. A distinct lack of small campsites inland Italy but plenty of wild camping spots.

Edited by t3pete - 17 Oct 16 at 16:23
Kent Joker View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kent Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 17 at 11:47
looks like an amazing trip and your bus did you proud, I recognized the Lucca pictures I lived and worked there for 5 summers. I have wanted to get back in mine but the other half is done with all the long trips in the bus, she prefers to fly these days, We do get to the odd show in the summer but i do miss not having a big trip planned.
Keith

1990 PD TDI Westy Atlantic
DrSmooth View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrSmooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 19 at 16:38
Nice trip. Hopefully, I will be returning to Europe soon. 
 Post Reply Post Reply