The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Other VW > Caddy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wil the mk4 gti golf front ad rear seats fit caddy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wil the mk4 gti golf front ad rear seats fit caddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason3249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wil the mk4 gti golf front ad rear seats fit caddy
    Posted: 06 Mar 18 at 21:22
 Hi people need some help iv got a mk2 caddy 1997 want to fit rear seats so i can take the caddy and the family out instead of the main car dont ask but like driving my caddy ;)

are the mk4 gti golf 4 door front and rear seats the same as the polo 6N and would they fit in my caddy mk2 

and is there anything else i need 

can get my hands on a mk4 gti 20v turbo cheap as someone hit my brother in law up the butt so i can get it cheap of them no delt they wont fit but worh an ask 

i cant find 6N rear seats anywhere at mo take it there not the same as the 6n2

is there any other seats what will fit in the rear 

do the 6n seats even fit the mk2 caddy been told they do hmmm worth checking 

thanks all 

;)

jason3249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason3249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 18 at 01:40
or

do you know where i can get the brackets/fixings been looking but cant find any...

i take it theres no brackets in the polo 6n cant i take it all out of one of them or do i need more bits or its missing bits

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply