The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

URGENT PARK UP NEEDED FOR LT1 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: URGENT PARK UP NEEDED FOR LT1 !!!
    Posted: 30 Mar 19 at 07:08
Hmmm I think it is now time to shout HELP ! My LT1 is needing the cab restored. I have been let down multiple times now throughout this journey to restore it. The latest is that i secured a place to do the work but its now become obvious that its not so plain sailing. I have 2 weeks to vacate the place its stored at the moment EEK ! I have a friend who is willing to travel to help with the welding so a garage isnt essential although I would consider a different welder if they have their own garage and the price is right. What I require is preferably an indoor space as the windscreen needs to come out and electric. An outside space would also be ok though at this late stage, I can build a canopy over the cab. Ideally somewhere in Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire although I would consider other places. Fingers crossed you guys are able to help. Thanking you muchly for your replies :-)
Steptop View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steptop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 19 at 23:15
I have access to private space (where you could camp if needed too) and could offer various ways of taking it on for you to consider. I'm based up on the menai straits north wales, so a 2-3 hr drive for you. I've been sizing up this job myself as may be needed at somepoint on mine, but hopefully not for a few years. 

have you already got hold of the panels you'll need? 
drop me a DM if would like to discuss
fallen in love with the LT, and I think it's going to be a long-term thing...
Spidermonkey View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 19 at 09:40
Hi there steptop :-) Thankyou for your reply. I'll bet yours is going at the bottom of the windscreen, the front pillars and the wheel arches right ? Im not sure how to DM you but I would like to chat somehow. Do you have a telephone number ? 
Steptop View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steptop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 19 at 11:05
I've sent you a DM message with my number, you should see a notification at the top-left of the screen

mine is ok at the front, arches and pillars seem sound anyway, just some corrosion below the screen.

fallen in love with the LT, and I think it's going to be a long-term thing...
 Post Reply Post Reply