The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help required fuel filter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alxjsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help required fuel filter
    Posted: 27 Aug 15 at 11:02
Hi guys, can someone give me the part number by any chance for the fuel filter on the 2.5 5cyl engine it's the ACU engine code?
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 15 at 13:54
Bosch 1457434184, or just ask for Audi 100 2.3 of 1991 vintage.
South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
alxjsy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alxjsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 15 at 14:35
Cheers dude, much appreciated
alxjsy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alxjsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 15 at 14:41
Sorry just had a quick look and that's not the one, mine has a fitting.one.end that the fuel line to the digifiant bolts to, like a brake banjo fitting and the other end is normal hose with a hose clamp on.
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 15 at 16:46
Are you sure it's 2.5? Sounds more 2.6 with digifant. On the road at the moment but I'll check ETKA when I get home.
South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 15 at 09:26
Right, here we go. First off, I didn't fully read your first post and assumed that you were refering to a South African 2.5, which is an AAY engine. The ACU is a T4 engine.

I then posted the wrong number for the AAY filter (in my haste). It should have been Bosch 0450905133

I have now checked ETKA which lists the ACU T4 filter as 1HO 201 511 A which is Bosch 0450905264 but that does not have a banjo fitting.

I believe the 0450905133 may be the one you are after.
alxjsy View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alxjsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 15 at 10:54
Hi wychall, cheers for looking that up, I'll have a butchers in a mo, it is a south African T3 2.5, 5cyl, I did a search to check I was right on the code,in all honesty I haven't checked the block to see the stamp it just had ACU written on the rocker cover from the previous owner, however search did show audi did make a 2.5 5 cyl with and ACU engine code.
I'm.gone have to drag the van out over the weekend and have a proper butchers, wife's just had our first child so been a bit flat out, van packed up on the way to collect him from hospital, he didn't get to cruise home in style lol.
Cheers for you help

Edited by alxjsy - 28 Aug 15 at 10:56
 Post Reply Post Reply