The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > LT, Crafter & Sprinter Section > LT1 chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late Summer Meet Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 14 at 18:30
Originally posted by roop 154 roop 154 wrote:

"campers not crampers"Thumbs Up
LOLThumbs Up

1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

....at least the roof is not rusting away....
Sablepoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sablepoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 14 at 21:41
Cool news re stickers roop 154 !

see you guys tomorrow

Hope the dog doesn't puke too much LTCamper89
LTCamper89 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 14 at 21:42
Dead me too 
1989 LT28 2.4D    Saviour of 6Music, well one of them. Now playing http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Cool Box View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cool Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 14 at 09:42
Sadly not going to make this weekends LT Fest as we're moving house in two weeks and just don't have the time at present unfortunately.

If anyone wants to take our place please do.

Thanks Tim for arranging all this and hope to see you next time.

Enjoy.

Edited by Cool Box - 26 Sep 14 at 09:47
1991 Florida.
Canada LT28 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 14 at 11:31
Photos please, for those of us unable to hop the pond.Big smile
94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Slow and built to stay that way
87 T3 soon to be a camper
dr-rob View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr-rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 14 at 12:50
I was looking forward ti it but our little boy was born last week so a little close,
Have fun and I look forward to the next one.
:-)
little trixie the lt28 [1985]
diva the disco
lucy the land rover
1200 sportster
bike in boxes
so babe iv seen this.... NOOOO...No more projects.... yeah but.... I SAID NOOOO
Bloody mrs
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 14 at 08:45
Late as usual but on our wayThumbs Up

VW LT Camper not Cramper

mat_the_cat View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mat_the_cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 14:16

Hope everybody had a good time! We couldn't stay too long yesterday - the plan was to get back before nightfall to shut up the hen house...that didn't happen but fortunately no victims of the fox when we got home.

Cheers to Tim for organising it, and everybody for being very welcoming. A shame we didn't get to talk to everybody though, but looking forwards to next time.
Mid engined, 6 cylinder, turbocharged 2 seater - it can only be a VW LT!
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 14:27
You are a right bunch of buggers, the lot of you. I'm jealous.Wink
94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 18:12
Got back fine, 5.00pm, so another six hours of bum-numbing 50mph pottering.

This will make you sick Mike. The tintop in the middle is V8Rover powered, and the yellow-striped hitop next to it has a 3.5ltr Lexus engine complete with electric gizmos....and the wheels by use of adapter plates.Clap

Top awayday Tim, thank youThumbs Up

Lovely to meet you all, and looking forward to the next one, but I think a native-frightening trip to the off-licence en masse is the way to arrive.Shocked

Sorting my pictures and videos.

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 18:26
Didn't realize the meet was that far away. (we would consider that a local drive over here, haha). Time to change your seats to some westys with arm rests. Made a lot of difference for mine, when i changed to honda seats (will be putting in westys soon).

Can't wait to get the TDI in the beast, not that I don't love the T3 but.......Cry.
94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 18:41
Six hours equals 265 miles, which I would have much preferred to do in three hours, but it happens that the majority of the distance was limited to 50mph due to roadworks, so not that much difference no matter what was driven. 

VW LT Camper not Cramper

dr-rob View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr-rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 19:12
Sooooo, when is the next one then
little trixie the lt28 [1985]
diva the disco
lucy the land rover
1200 sportster
bike in boxes
so babe iv seen this.... NOOOO...No more projects.... yeah but.... I SAID NOOOO
Bloody mrs
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 19:49
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/Chris-R-Batey/library/LTMeet2014?sort=3&page=1

Includes Eds LexusLTCool running and Russel and Ed riding my bike.CoolCool

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada LT28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 20:12
Pics are kinda fuzzy, Chris. Was this after a wobbly pop or 5?Wink

94 LT28 Doka 2.4D
mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 20:32
more details of that tintop with the V8 needed pls.
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 21:04
Originally posted by Canada LT28 Canada LT28 wrote:

Pics are kinda fuzzy, Chris. Was this after a wobbly pop or 5?Wink

No tripod for nighttime shots Mike, well I could not find it actually. Naturally it turned up in the morning. The count was eight HobgoblinDeadLOL

Originally posted by mrhutch mrhutch wrote:

more details of that tintop with the V8 needed pls.

Sorry Hutch, none to hand. He is on here, Roop154 and FaceAche. He did do a bit of wheel spinning on the damp grass, and that was a giggle.LOL

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Sablepoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sablepoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 21:13
Great weekend and lovely to meet all the LT's and owners, roll on the next LT gathering;0)

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/Natashasteeden/slideshow/

Hope the link works
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTCamper89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 21:24
Took your time doing 14 milesWink

Edit: Mike, also explains where number 14 went. Must have left before I got there.

Edited by LTCamper89 - 28 Sep 14 at 21:31

VW LT Camper not Cramper

Sablepoot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sablepoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 14 at 21:40
Is he Readie ?! Came early Saturday morning, hopefully he's going to give us some travel tips for our Italy trip next year !!

Luckily we didn't hit any traffic jams coming home or it would have been a nightmare

Lovely to meet you and your family and Jake thought puking dog was a great mate !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>