Forum Home Forum Home > Other VW > Caddy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not Having That!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Having That!
    Posted: 02 May 10 at 21:36
Thought i'd have a look under my van today - no fucking spare wheel and no jack.
Instead, there is a pump that runs off the cigarette lighter and a cannister of glorified tyreweld. Mends punctures up to 4mm apparently. What happens if you have a blowout or some c**t slashes your tyre? 
Here's the real pisser...... the standard Caddy and Caddy Maxi get a spare wheel and jack.....the Sportline doesn't. So they charge you umpteen thousand pounds extra and take away your spare wheel. That's c**tish in my book.
Poo IS funny.
VWstealer View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWstealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 10 at 10:47
Standard Caddy's do not have 17" wheels, so have room to carry the spare.  If you had a spare of a different size to the other wheels on the vehicle, using it would be illegal so no use anyway.
The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Did Not Exist...
guz View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 10 at 21:04
Originally posted by VWstealer VWstealer wrote:

Standard Caddy's do not have 17" wheels, so have room to carry the spare.  If you had a spare of a different size to the other wheels on the vehicle, using it would be illegal so no use anyway.

spacesavers ?
location/moby number removed.
 Post Reply Post Reply