The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rear Wheel Carrier SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aidan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rear Wheel Carrier SOLD
    Posted: 04 Nov 19 at 22:27
Used Rear wheel carrier, has been fitted to my old Syncro, with the mefro and 215/75/15 MT tyred spare on it, no longer required so here it is. It's for the right hand side of the vehicle. It's one of the faux Ortec style carriers that Busman sold for a while 10 years or so ago, I can't remember the actual make or where they were made. Complete with the fittings including the backplates but you'll have to replace some of the M5 bolts at least as I had to cut a couple as I had fitted nylocks behind the plate on a couple as the formed threads weren't great but had forgotten so the external plate has a couple of grinder marks on it. The paint has come off in a couple of places so you'll probably want to give it a repaint before fitting. Looking for £150 plus shipping. More pictures available.

now SOLD thank you for looking

Edited by Aidan - 06 Nov 19 at 13:17
Aidan Talbot, gearboxes for watercooled engines, 4, 5 speed and syncro front and rear rebuilt. 01691 648011, 07817 377938....www.aidantalbot.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply