The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SA 2.5 Microbus is mine!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SA 2.5 Microbus is mine!
    Posted: 26 Jun 11 at 19:57
Hi Guys,
Just a post to introduce myself and declare my insanity is now complete, having purchased a 2.5 Microbus. I;m sure that the 'bus is known to you as I have found numerous posts about it through Google. Unfortunately the last three years have not been kind to Nellie (NEL reg no.) so I have lots of bodywork to sort and innumerable electrical items that don't work. Here's to a busy summer.
I hope to get to BVF next week so if any of you are there I'll be looking for those big windows!

TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 11 at 01:03
Another one to the fold !! Shame I'm away both days otherwise I'd bring mine up too, I'm only down the road! If you're going to be there Friday let me know and I'll pop up and say hello. 
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 11 at 17:01
Sorry, I'm only able to get there on Sunday. Employment can be so intrusive, can't it! 
mister t View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 11 at 18:00
I Was There Big smile

Ain't goin on no plane FOOL!

Bristol V-Dub Misfitz
Wychall View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 11 at 11:32
My search for big windows evidently was not good enough as I failed to see you. Hopefully catch you in future.

I see that you have deflectors on your windows. Are they successful in eliminating the whistling?

Edited by Wychall - 10 Jul 11 at 11:36
 Post Reply Post Reply