Forum Home Forum Home > T3 Section > South African T3s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SA meet for big-window buses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 11 at 12:28
maybe, but judging someone as a "wanker" just because their interest isnt the same as yours is complete toss, and the kind of thing ive seen from the Aircooled crowd for years.
Not really what I'd expect from anyone into T3s to be honest. Even "uber" ones LOL

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
mitch993 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 11 at 16:12
mines white! maybe not the best colour but the condition and history sold it for me, I have been thinking about doing the LPG myself, there is a company on ebay who sell the kit then set it up and provide the certificate - I need to see them in person before commiting.
Paul Mitchell, SA 2.6 microbus
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 11 at 17:54
Sorry the green one is also amongst us!  Was it the White one without an interior?  If not there's two white 2.6s then. I think that makes about five 2.6's I know of & seven 2.5's. Lots to be said about various LPG kits on Ebay !!  If I had EFI on my 2.5 I be thinking about a multipoint system with injectors in the manifold. Mixer system reduce power.Get the biggest tank as possible. I just put 70ltrs in mine today at 69.9p/ltr,still has about 40 ltrs to go. It just takes ages to fill and in this cold it ain't funny getting cramp in your fingers, also that particular pump is limited to delivering 100ltr a time.
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

mitch993 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 11 at 18:30
Not the one without the interior, but I did get it of ebay sept 09, thanks for the LPG info, PS ive sent a pic to your email
Paul Mitchell, SA 2.6 microbus
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 11 at 18:34
Ok, I'll check my mail.Thanks.
Charlie

silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 11 at 09:17
Now that we've all calmed down after an emotional weekend Embarrassed can we get back to organizing a gathering?
Unreserved apologies to anyone who took offence at my earlier indescretions. I'm not a SA bigot BTW, I also have some small window vans Hug
Have I missed anything?
Baxter View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Scruff Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 11 at 21:18
Got to admit that after reading this is was a bit rude, it really doesn't come across as a joke.
maybe try a few more smilies in future, something I have been pulled up on, on more than one occasion.
My sense of humour doesn't transmit very well over t'internet.
It also did seem a little disrespectful that your happy to come here because we have a "exclusiv" SA forum but brand the rest of the users wankers.
How many other SA forums are there?
Shocked
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 11 at 09:17
More smileys will be used in the future, I promise! A few LOL or Wink would have made all the difference, with hindsight.
I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me, I know this is the only SA forum going.
Thanks for setting it up. Sincerely.
So here comes the big apology - it was a stupid thing to say and it's made me look like the wanker after all Embarrassed What a chump!
Can we all be friends again?

Edited by silverbullet - 25 Jan 11 at 09:43
Have I missed anything?
VWT32.6 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWT32.6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 11 at 10:48
hi count me in would of great to meet up with other S/A T3 owners plus getting the answers to the many questions i have:) 
mister t View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mister t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 11 at 22:52
I'll be there if poss, keep us posted as to where it's going to be Thumbs Up 

it'll be good to meet up with other SA owners Clap

Mr T  94 2.5 SA Microbus
Ain't goin on no plane FOOL!

Bristol V-Dub Misfitz
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 11:16
I see this is still up here, then? Wink
TP and I will try and organize something...
Have I missed anything?
VWT32.6 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWT32.6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 16:38
any S/A t3 going to sandown this weekend ??
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 17:28
Nope. Ignition fault so non-runner.
I wouldn't go to Sandown in any rare bus - you might not see it again...
Have I missed anything?
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 11 at 23:47
Now then !!!  Don't start !!!   You're not saying that a load of thieving wankers go to Sandown are you ??LOL

Sorry couldn't resist !!! Wink

I'll call you soon for a longer chat....................

Ps. Not going to the show, I is playing musak !

Edited by TransPorscher - 23 Mar 11 at 23:54
Charlie

VWT32.6 View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VWT32.6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 11 at 06:38

Shocked Angry  Who you calling a wanker !!!! ROFL  SmileConfusedClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12