The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen Brown/Ivory Devon camper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cr9ig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen Brown/Ivory Devon camper
    Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 20:36
Please help
Our camper van which was mid rebuild was stolen at 2am on Monday morning in Aberdeen, it was spotted being towed away by a dark coloured Merc Sprinter/ VW LT van along west north street heading towards the Mounthooly roundabout. The camper van has a distinctive colour scheme and been stripped ie: no interior or engine as I have recently been welding her up and rebuilding the engine. Please help as the kids are really upset and love this old van, if you have seen our camper van can you please drop me a line and I will contact you asap.
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 20:53
Assuming you mean a T3?

Some photos will help greatly as well as the registration and any distinguishing marks etc.
cr9ig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cr9ig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 20:58
Hi Steve
Yes it's a T3, still trying to figure out how to get pictures on the post

Regards Craig
Steve B View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 21:08
Cut and paste them from photobucket but remember they're called a T3 on here. Title them with a T and a 25 in the title and they'll not work.

orangina View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 09 at 21:45
As the story is identical to the ebay link that kooldubs posted yesterday, I'm guessing this is the van in question?

kooldubs View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M STILL HERE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooldubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 09 at 09:21
looks like it to me...
86 t3 doka & 2001 T4 2.5 TDI
 Post Reply Post Reply