The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen Primered PopTop Birmingham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wychall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen Primered PopTop Birmingham
    Posted: 22 Nov 11 at 15:35
Not a lot of details here as thankfully it is not my 'bus. Just been flagged down by a distraught chappy asking me to keep a lookout for a primered E reg Pop-Top which went walkabout from Stirchley, South Birmingham, yesterday afternoon. No other details available but let this be a heads-up for the rest of us Brummies to be vigilant and diligent in our security.
South African 1991 2.5i 5cyl Microbus - virgin, not campered - piloted by Brian.
dubmaster77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubmaster77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 13 at 17:54
Seems to be rife in Brum at the moment, Thats 3 I know off.
max and caddy View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max and caddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 13 at 19:48
At the moment? Post wasn't very recent!
dubmaster77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubmaster77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 13 at 21:56
Sorry was just flicking through and caught my attention, Didn't look at the date! My mate is Robbo 77 at the top of the forum page, He had his van nicked two or three weeks ago, Then on face book another one was taken within a few days and only a few miles away. I went and bought a Disc lock and tracker!
 Post Reply Post Reply