The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > Auto Jumble > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 Louvre & Sliding window, Vibe Subwoofer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WV:VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 Louvre & Sliding window, Vibe Subwoofer
    Posted: 05 Sep 13 at 23:24
Got a couple of windows up for grabs. Both RHD offside middle.

Autosleeper louvre window

Standard panel van window fit (1041mm x 388mm). Tinted with film. Very good condition with original fly screens. £60

Autohomes (maybe?) sliding window

Same dimensions as above (+/- 1mm). Again good condition. £30

Brought this window a few years ago but never used it as corner radius is different and wont fit an Autosleeper cut window hole.

Vibe Pulse Active 10" Subwoofer

Installed in a handy box that's fixed to the van floor. Also the cables are on a quick connect so the whole thing can be removed from the van in a few seconds. Good sound and in great condition. Think it throws out 100w so gives a nice increase in bass response. Comes with a grille protector and controller that can be mounted on the dash. £60

Collect from Worcester or could drop over to Malvern if you're there this weekend. More pics available or call me if you want further details.

Cheers,
Andy
07824 317719
worcester (ex 'ampton)
Dennis Ku View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Ku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 14 at 12:55
Hi 
   Do you still have the Louvre window for VW T3/T3?
if not, can you let me know where I can buy this parts.

Regards
Dennis Ku

Originally posted by WV:VW WV:VW wrote:

Got a couple of windows up for grabs. Both RHD offside middle.

Autosleeper louvre window

Standard panel van window fit (1041mm x 388mm). Tinted with film. Very good condition with original fly screens. £60

Autohomes (maybe?) sliding window

Same dimensions as above (+/- 1mm). Again good condition. £30

Brought this window a few years ago but never used it as corner radius is different and wont fit an Autosleeper cut window hole.

Vibe Pulse Active 10" Subwoofer

Installed in a handy box that's fixed to the van floor. Also the cables are on a quick connect so the whole thing can be removed from the van in a few seconds. Good sound and in great condition. Think it throws out 100w so gives a nice increase in bass response. Comes with a grille protector and controller that can be mounted on the dash. £60

Collect from Worcester or could drop over to Malvern if you're there this weekend. More pics available or call me if you want further details.

Cheers,
Andy
07824 317719
Daryl_C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daryl_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 14 at 21:02
Could you put a few more pics of the sliding window up please. Either that or email them to me at darylcoulborn at me dot com

cheers!
www.flf4s.com
WV:VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WV:VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 14 at 14:22
Dennis - I've sent you a PM.

Daryl - Sorry for the delay but had to dig the window out from the back of the shed. Hope the following pictures give you a better idea of what it's like. The glass has the label "Pearce Cutler" on it.

Inside

& open

Outside

Its not marked in the bottom left corner of the frame, it's just a hole for the water to get out.

Cheers both.
worcester (ex 'ampton)
BobbyH View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobbyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 14 at 15:09
Interested in the slider if Daryl doesn't want it.

Edited by BobbyH - 25 Mar 14 at 15:10
1989 1.9DG Devon/homebrew Waterboxer
Daryl_C View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daryl_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 14 at 18:03
cheers for the extra pics! I will take you up on the offer of £30! 

I can collect either friday evening or sunday during the day if either of those are good with you :D
www.flf4s.com
WV:VW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WV:VW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 14 at 20:37
Hi Daryl,

Yeah, Friday evening will be fine for me.
I'll PM you my address.

Cheers,
Andy
worcester (ex 'ampton)
Diesel11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diesel11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 20 at 20:21
hi new member here, just seen this post with the Louvre window for sale with the fly screens,long shot I know but don't suppose it's still available?
 Post Reply Post Reply