The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stolen T5.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatdillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stolen T5.1
    Posted: 17 Aug 10 at 12:22
I've just had a T5.1 140 LWB T32 Kombi RV10 URF stolen from out side my house in Berkshire, it's silver with black windows, it's fitted with a tacho too.  Please help me get it back!
Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Hedgehog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 10 at 12:35
Just passed the details on to a couple of mates who live in Newbury/Berks one is a mobile fitter so is on the road all day
hope you get it back, did they tow it or get the keys?

Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
flatdillon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatdillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 10 at 13:14
They did not have the keys, so must have towed it.
BUS.BOY View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUS.BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 10 at 21:49
how many keys did the
van come with ?
I would speak to dealer that supplyed it
and find out if any body has ordered
extra keys for it .
************bristol t3 racers************
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatdillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 10 at 16:37
No Extra keys ordered, they pulled of the door handle and lock to gain entery to the van, then must have pushed it down the road before loading it up or towing away.  Still not turned up yet. looks like the new one can be ordered soon!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatdillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 10 at 19:25
Police just called, van found 5 miles from home! Has taken them 3 days to ID as it's been torched!   Should have more news in the morning as I have to go to the compound to where it is, what a fu**ing waist of £30k!!!!!!!
Mr Hedgehog View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Hedgehog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 10 at 21:55
Sorry to hear that your van has been torched, I guess ordering a new one will cheer you up
Jumped Ship to a Vito but I hear a 2021 T6 calling, only real difference is the Vito cab is more car like.
Tony M View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Whine Merchant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 10 at 23:34
Bunch of cunts!
Poo IS funny.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flatdillon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 10 at 12:20
Ok, I've just had a call from the police and the Van was totaly stripped before being burt out, the hole of the front end and all doors removed before being set fire, the interesting thing is that due to the location and tyre tracks the van was driven to the location where it was stripped, so the factory fitted imobiliser is not worth jack sh*t if these guys want your van.
BANANABUS View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
More Like BanBus!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BANANABUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 10 at 19:56
Oh that'll be some one having a face lift on a older t5 then !
Committed To Famine Relief. Last Week I Sucked Off An Ethiopian

I'm Not Arguing,I'm Explaining Why I Am Right

Hogrider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 10 at 14:42
Sad news indeed but the question arises just how do they get past the factory immobiliser?
Ride Free
anilkumar89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anilkumar89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 10 at 21:22
thats sad indeed did you get another one
T5.1 transporter shuttle LWB 2.0 TDI 140
sand dancer View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sand dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 10 at 17:10
hANG THE BASTARD
Its nice to be important but more important to be nice
 Post Reply Post Reply