The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

###STOLEN###

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 20:38
Sorry but there's more chance of Hutch and Elvis doubling Stacey than you have of getting your parts back....
ronsrecord View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronsrecord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 20:47
LOL
taylor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 12 at 21:49
soory bout u van mate 
 best thing to do would b  sleep in the van an club them with every item they remove  sticky finger fuckers whos to lazy to workj i buy there own Angry

Posted on my iFail by my 3 year old daughter

Edited by Steve B - 18 Mar 12 at 21:58
cinimod View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinimod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 12 at 11:37
bastardsAngry
dont let the bastards win!
such a nice van to get rid of!!Cry
90 westy cali pop(sold)

neil007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 12 at 18:21
hi to you glen i am know registered on this forum regards neil
pictonroad View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pictonroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 12 at 22:24
Jeez, this part of the world is terrible for this. I half suspect that it might be the work of the same people/persons. There's been about 5 of these in the last few months within 30 mins drive. I'm going to stick a security camera up.

I know it's a bad time but that's an awesome looking van, I'm sure you'll end up keeping it.
On the South Coast....
seamusoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seamusoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 12 at 23:19
Hi peeps, this is a copy of what I just posted over at club80...

I know we are not a popular bunch with some of you but every walk of life has bad eggs - policing sadly is no different, however there are a lot of good people who do care, so I just ask that you give me a chance here... Im the boy in blue who posted over at the other forum.

There is a chance we may know who is responsible for the Sussex thefts, I obviously cant say more than that, but please read through below and take note, the offer is the same here.

from club80...

Guys, yet another report of a good deal of valuable T2 and T3 parts that have been taken in the last week has reached me... it is 100% clear that these pieces of sh*t know what they are looking for and how to carefully remove them too... they are VW savvy which means there is a possibility someone on here might even know them already.

The soul-less worthless excuses for human beings will only steal if they know they can sell, it really is that simple - there sad excuse for a life means that is all they are interested in. So, whilst I now can tell you that we may have an idea who is responsible and I CAN ASSURE YOU they are doing their very best to catch them. In the meantime we can all make a real effort by not buying anything from anyone we dont 10000000% trust.

It is no coincidence that a certain show is coming up in Surrey this weekend and you can bet most if not all of these bits have been nicked to sell there, or sadly - and I mean REALLY sadly, nicked to order. These shows are their main outlets and I would imagine most if not all the of the recent stolen cherry bits will be there.

This weekend I ask all of you, no buying from anyone you dont know well or trust, no buying from a back of a van in the car park at the show, if something is going cheap... there will be a reason. Imagine if you pick up a set of big mirrors or a square headlight grill from some scumbag that has actually come from another member of club80-90 (or on here)... Were a big group when we get together and get your tongues wagging if you spot anyone you have doubts about, let Surrey know, let Sussex know, the more we do the harder it is for them to sell on.

If you do smell a rat, get the index of the van, a name of the guy, what he is selling, even just a good description of the mindless fu**wit and pm me, I can pass this onto the team looking at this and see if we can really make a difference here, trust me it will help.

I know we passionately hate these people and would take great pleasure in dealing with it 'our own way', I know that many of you despair with the courts & law systems in this country (us coppers despair just as much too) and rightly so, but making it impossible for these hateful despicable wan**rs to profit from this will stop them, lets really try and help this weekend.

Sadly Im working so I cant make up to Surrey, but to one and all have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves to the max... dont let the scum ridden gutter rats spoil our love of the van :ok
ELVIS View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Silence is golden, gaffa tape is silver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELVIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 00:29
lost interest when i saw 80-90 in first line. can someone read it for me and do a 3 or 4 line summary thats easy to read?

Steve - SHE should be so fucking lucky.............
Www.justgiving.com/ELVIS-SUMMERS

pictonroad View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pictonroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 10:18
crikey....

interesting that you *might* know who's responsible, I can't believe these incidents arent' related.

pm'ed ya.
On the South Coast....
seamusoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seamusoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 15:17
Originally posted by ELVIS ELVIS wrote:

lost interest when i saw 80-90 in first line. can someone read it for me and do a 3 or 4 line summary thats easy to read?

Nice... what a great reply to a newcomer to this forum... I'm actually trying to help here, maybe I shouldn't bother & stick with the friendly group at 80-90!!
shapey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shapey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 15:48
Originally posted by seamusoh seamusoh wrote:

Nice... what a great reply to a newcomer to this forum... I'm actually trying to help here, maybe I shouldn't bother & stick with the friendly group at 80-90!!

LOL ignore elvis - he's 'special'
nookie View Drop Down
Not Quite Newbie
Not Quite Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 17:15
No Don't be put off by sad comments  Its a minority thing !! We all apreciate positve imput and yours is !!!  seamusoh
Thanks
Mike
1990 2.1 Syncro Caravelle Westfalia Pop Top    
jason k View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
twinklerims

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 17:29
its not a sad comments its just his special brand of humour. stick around and you will see lots of it

its not very pc here unlike club leg bag Wink
Bcs shallowest surf award winner 2006
camperjam 2011 chug and tug team member
aberdare. south wales
newest member of karmann korner
no longer the only moderator to manage to ban himself

Tee3 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Coprophagous Cretin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tee3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 12 at 18:10
Originally posted by seamusoh seamusoh wrote:

Ignore him... he's not getting any lately and takes it out on all and sundry.
Well... when I say not getting any, i mean with human females... rumour has it the local RSPCA is investigating a few "related incidents" of their own down his end though...

Good to see there is some interest from the Police. This is organised crime, not random opportunists.
I can only hope the crimes are treated as such if/when theyre caught.

Cunts

YOU CANT EDUCATE GAMMON

http://www.tee3.co.uk/
danny872 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 12 at 08:11
Just wanted to say thanks for the update, let's hope these arseholes get caught and pretty damn quick.
Stacey View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
Tracie "Poo Poo" Magoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 12 at 10:34

Fuck off limp dick.
Batbeak1 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access
derek the troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batbeak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 12 at 16:01
Few years ago now I had VW badge at front of one of my vans half inched.
Then within few days  drivers wing mirror got taken,but snapped off,not unscrewed. Just viscious ,not for profit...maybe cos of the Beaties Boys...who knows?
By this time I knew who it was, but kept quiet. He was over heard denying it in a pub anyway. Then after a few drinks bragged about it.
Local scroat shitting on his own doorstep,what a fool.His brother brought mirror back to me as I knew him too.
Didnt bother going to plod.
Baseball bat on head all they understand.. dark alley ways can work against the thief not just for them.
The thieving tramp & family moved off the estate soon after that to haunt some other innocents probably?
Sometimes there is retribution for things like this.
The a holes that did the blue van will get their just deserts sooner or later, I like to believe in that Karma anyway.
Batbeak1 View Drop Down
Limited Access
Limited Access
derek the troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batbeak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 12 at 16:12
Originally posted by danny872 danny872 wrote:

I've been on eBay and brought some cameras so get them up the weekend the police are useless I washed the van on Monday and polished it then 24 hours later this happend the police said that they could not take fingerprints because if a drunk had fallen against it his finger prints would be on it so what they r saying is people might of touched it and that they would be a suspect wankers I live in a bungalow with loads of oaps living around me and no one comes this way unless u live here or about to nick something is it me or are the police not worth the money that they are paid when they can't be arsed to come out or even a phone call to say that they can't be arsed anyway enough said just don't think it won't happen to u coz it will thanks for all the kind words fellas c ya

I really feel for your loss dude, I just posted what happened to me few years ago to let some know that some robbing shits to get served some form of justice in the end.
Camera,s a good idea, from what I experienced with the robbing scum is they hate light or camera,s.
Problem begins when they wear these hoods & baseball caps on heads together,they cant be identified,even on security camera, so local knowledge best. The law is such an exact emoitonless creature, or thats way its portrayed.
What local authority does in my area is house alot of scroats for free or next to nothing. The building has CCTV all around it. If an incident occurs at night when they all crawl out from under their stones as they,ve managed to escape sticky matress as night falls, it narrows it down who needs to be questioned as to who went out & away from the building..not much help either but better than doing nout..
silverbullet View Drop Down
Yardie
Yardie
Ingenieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverbullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 12 at 14:39
Without going specifics, I put up IR night-vision colour cameras at home, along with an 500 GB 24hr 4-channel recorder, all bought from your favourite high street electronics component supplier. The hard drive came off 'bay to get the best price, since the tsunami HD prices have gone bonkers or I'd have bought a 1TB drive.
The cameras are bright white to be nice and conspicuous, the pikeys have gone right off trawling our end of the close since they went up. Funny that!
Don't bother with the all-in-one kits, the cameras are crap to make the price look good, always buy seperate components to get the best performance.
If less than 540 lines the resolution will be useless, the better ones are now 600 lines. Back up with additional IR emitters to light the place up like a squaddies night manouvers horror show and you'll discourage all but the most determined thieving shitbag.

Edited by silverbullet - 09 May 12 at 14:40
Have I missed anything?
TransPorscher View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TransPorscher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 12 at 20:19
Tis a shame the frequency of these stories is increasing!!!  There's many ways to security mark property & you don't need special tools or products do this ! Every time I modify or repair my vans the new or replaced parts get marked with vehicle registration postcode / house No. 

OK it doesn't stop them being stolen !!!! But if WE ALL do this, it might help. If you see people at shows with square headlights for example ? And the metal frames have got some kind of mark which has been scratched over or ground off etc  It's quite obvious then, init !?!?!?!?!  Don't buy em and report that person to the show organiser. 

Just my thoughts..........Wink

Ps. Sharpened braddle, mini screwdriver,compass point etc etc have many uses, not only for security marking but also poking out the eyes of the scum if they are caught in the act!!  Therefore they will no longer be able to see the "cherry' parts on their vans and no longer be able to drive !!!!!LOL

Edited by TransPorscher - 09 May 12 at 20:22
Charlie

Small Moves Big Grooves! WeFunkRadio.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>