The Brick-yard Homepage Brickwerks
Forum Home Forum Home > The Brickyard > Stolen Van register.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Van stolen in Worester 01/08/10!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yardie
Yardie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Griff71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Van stolen in Worester 01/08/10!
    Posted: 26 Aug 10 at 23:02

Not mine thankfully but local. Click the link and have a read,  you can make out the plate on the pics.  This theiving of our beloved vans is starting to worry me. Keep eyes peeled for this one and lets hope we can find it.

mrhutch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
the ginger princess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 10 at 23:22
bastards

watching out in hairyford
T3 1981 Westy Vanagon - thinks lubricant is a fuel
caron666 View Drop Down
Vanorak
Vanorak
I'M NOT A BIRD, HONEST!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caron666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 10 at 01:02
eyes peeled in Wales but....

dont want to get flamed here but if i left my camper/home from home out for my sight for a night then  I would certainly 100% take out of it my laptop, house, work and car keys, a digital sound recorder? and phone.

I am sorry that the van got stolen and it should not happen but in this day and age it does and if this stuff is left inside on a street then the little bagheads will do it. 

Been a victim myself and worked with the fellas who commit such crimes and we sometimes make it so easy for them.  Common sense will always prevail.

Post Reply Post Reply